Nun's Priest's Tale: addition
I realized this was in my speaking notes but I felt it important to mention again:
This tale is a Beast Fable, meaning to make fun of human attitudes they are assigned to lower animals. This is also considered one of the marraige tales, becuase of Chanticleer and Pertelote's love.
P.S. In summarizing, I don't think it's necessary to say what the tales were about that Chanticleer used to support his view that dreams mattered, only to mention that he said them, if that helps at all.
This tale is a Beast Fable, meaning to make fun of human attitudes they are assigned to lower animals. This is also considered one of the marraige tales, becuase of Chanticleer and Pertelote's love.
-Charlotte
P.S. In summarizing, I don't think it's necessary to say what the tales were about that Chanticleer used to support his view that dreams mattered, only to mention that he said them, if that helps at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home