Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
I just wanted to make a post so if anyone had questions about the poem, to post them here.
I had one (kind of irrelevant) question - wasn't there a separate tale about Queen Guinevere falling in love with a knight who wasn't her husband (King Arthur)? Is that relevant to the tale at all?
- Sadaf
I had one (kind of irrelevant) question - wasn't there a separate tale about Queen Guinevere falling in love with a knight who wasn't her husband (King Arthur)? Is that relevant to the tale at all?
- Sadaf

2 Comments:
I think it says that Gawain is a cousin of King Arthur. Were all of the knights of the round table related some way in the legend?
were homosexual relationships controversial or even present in the time, or was the two men kissing thing seen as just a duty to the game?
Post a Comment
<< Home